Friday, October 1, 2010

This time... FOR REAL.. THe team!!

Drumroll please.....

The new digital design team will be:

Amanda Boyles- Design Team Coordinator
Heide C.
Elisabeth Po Kwan Tan
Joanne Busler
Jamie Harmon

The new Hybrid team is:

Breanna Murdock
Roxanne Walker
Jeannie DeGruccio
Trish Harwick

Thank you to all who applied! I will be running another DT call in a few months and will be offering Guest Design team positions often, so please keep checking back and participate in everything we will be offering!


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. YAY!! I'm so excited about this...I'm looking forward to working with you all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOOORAY!!! I am giddy! I can't wait for the 1st assignment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!! this is awesome, I too am looking forward to working with y'all.

    ReplyDelete