Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Holidays

Is it really getting THAT close? I'm so excited- I love the holidays.
I've been working hard to get Decembers lines done and I did something funny (and somewhat unexpected). I was working on the christmas line (which is to die for btw), when i just couldn't stop! lol... there was too much inspiration going on!
So..... I decided to do something- instead of having the regular 2 lines released Dec 1. I will only debuting 1. but it's a MEGA pack!! It's 20 papers and 68 embellies! Seriously, you wo'nt run out of projects on this one.
So be prepared- my DT is coming up with the eye candy so that we can all be amazed in just 2 weeks' time!

And be sure to stop by the SPOT blog- the theme will be changing on Monday, so join in the fun and spread the word. The prize for the month is FANTASTIC!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment