Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New December Line!

I know I said I'd do 2 new lines every month.. but I had SO MUCH FUN creating this December line, that I couldn't stop! So I made 1 MEGA KIT!!!
It's called Santa Baby and it's stalked full of papers, embellies, and monograms, tags, etc.
It's fun and whimsical and you can seriously make 20 million LO's with this kit and NEVER get tired of it lol.
So here it is. It is up on the website and available for purchase :)



*If you purchase the Santa Baby kit now through Dec 31, you will recieve a FREEBIE download!

And one final announcement.... We will be doing the 12 days of Christmas starting Dec. 13. That will put that last day on Dec. 24. Each day there will be freebies, give aways, etc. So stay tuned... spread the word.. we want everyone to participate and recieve awesome LP product!
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment