Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blog Hop Day 4!

Isn't this fun? Had I known what was going to be said and shown- I would have done this a lot sooner!! lol
Be sure to hit all the blogs- there are a few freebies to download today! If you get lost, remember there is a Master List a couple of posts down that you can refer too.

Also stop by the LP website and grab one of our kits for yourself! We would love to see what you do with them!!
First stop is my personal blog- so head over and see what else I have to say ;)-
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. this is awesome its so exciting to see the new creations and see what new pieces are there to be collected

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved looking at everyone's things and reading through the blog to see Digi tips. I need to get a digital program back on my computer at some point. I've tried digi in the past but I just scratch my head and stare at the screen and think if I was doing paper I'd be done by now!

    ReplyDelete